Wednesday 25 June 2014

DENIM UNIFORM

ONLY shirt / Levi's short / Zara sandals / Vintage bag 

Ola chicaas! Good morning! In exactly one week I'll be high up in the air flying to one of my favorite places in the world, Nice! Now I've never really been to Nice (France) before, but I have been to Cannes and Monte Carlo, so no doubt that this is going to be a great week. 
If you have some suggestions of places we should definitely go to or people that we have to meet, please let me know! 

For the past three weeks I have been going through my entire wardrobe deciding on what to pack and what not to pack. To be honest that is one of the most difficult tasks you could ever assign me. When you take a look at my 'packing a suitcase' history then you'll see that I always overpack and that half the stuff comes back home with me untouched (completely wrinkled though..) 

I don't want that this summer so I went on the search for tips to do it differently. I found a few and thought that it would only be fair if I shared them with you.

Bring items that match each other is the key to succes, because you can create a complete different  look everyday by just throwing on a different shirt or wearing a hat. The items that you will absolutely  need no matter where you're off to are a dress (good for a night out or a day at the beach), two pairs of comfortable (denim) shorts, a bikini, a big warm knit (for when it gets cold at night), a chic top, two basic tops, a white shirt (preferably a bit oversized, so you can wear it with a leather skirt and heels for dinner and with a pair of denim short and sandals for a day on the beach), a pair of sandals and a pair of heels, sunglasses. And you're packed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment